The press credential for Expo Agrofuturo 2020 will be given exclusively to journalists and photographers in office that, at the time of the event, work for a media that covers topics related to agronomy, agriculture, environment, economy, business, SMEs, social responsibility and specialized.
- The deadline to fulfill the form with the accreditation steps is august 12th, 2020.
- Have into consideration that completing the registration process do not guarantee your press accreditation for Expo Agrofuturo 2020.
- The organization committee will realize the respective data confirmation and will not accept media that are in the process of being created, in other words, that become public during or after the fair and that cannot certificate their real existence. .
The accreditation online process for Expo Agrofuturo 2020 has three steps:
STEP 1: REGISTRATION
Fill out the following form: :
STEP 3: VALIDATION AND CONFIRMATION
Once the pre-registration and accreditation committee of Expo Agrofuturo 2020 receives and validates the attached documentation, an email will be sent confirming that the accreditation was approved. .
- Please do not forget to fill all the fields requested by the system and attach the corresponding documents. .
- Once your press accreditation is given to you, you must paste your photo in the corresponding space, laminate it and wear it in a visible area so that you may enter Corferias and fulfill your job without inconveniences.
- The press accreditation is personal and untransferable.
- In the case of losing your accreditation, a new one will not be given to you.
- The accreditations will be delivered in Bogotá in Corferias´ press room, Pavilion 20, second floor, from the 19th of August, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., after having received and email that confirms the delivery authorization of the accreditation.